Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

#2 Goal for 2018


In 2018, I have 10 major goals.  I know that is A LOT, but after a lot of thinking, praying, and planning I settled on 10 goals that if I can accomplish will really impact my life. 

The first goal (that I highlighted last month) is to Be intentional in growing closer to the Lord.  Progress is going well with this goal, except I haven't started going back to church yet.  I am not sure what is holding me back, but hoping I can get back into church this by Easter. 

The second goal is being Disciplined with My Fitness Routine. 

 
Throughout my life I have gone through seasons of working out more consistently; however, over the past couple of years I have really let myself get out of shape.  Only finding time to work out a few times year (yes, that is embarrassing to admit), but its true. 

So, at the end of January, I made decision to begin working out one day a week.  I know that sounds silly, especially for someone like me who is an all or nothing type of gal.  But, I knew if I wanted to increase my endurance and begin to have more energy I had to start somewhere.  

For the past 3 weeks, I have been working out at least one day a week.  Starting this week, I am working out twice a week and will continue that for 3 weeks.  Then I will increase to 3 workouts for 3 weeks, then 4 workouts for 3 weeks..............and by the beginning of May I should be working out 5 times a week.  I know that is a SLOOOOW plan, but I have to get in the habit of working out.  Plus, I need to get shape again. 



My workout consists of the following:

Day #1 
30 Minute Treadmill or Bike Work Out
15 Minute SWEAT Leg Workout (2 Laps for 2 Rounds)

Day #2
30 Minute Treadmill or Bike Work Out
15 Minute SWEAT Arm Workout (2 Laps for 2 Rounds)



Other fitness goals I have this year include: 

Walk 10,000 Steps Per Day 
Walk at least 5,000 Steps a Day, with a Goal of 10,000 Steps per day by the end of the year.

Take the Stairs Whenever Possible 

Park AWAY from the door of a Store 

Walk After Dinner 

I hope you enjoyed the breakdown of my number two for 2018.  I hope to share the other 8 goals on here throughout the year.

Kim

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig