Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

LIfe Lately

If I could pick one word to describe the past two months it would be CHALLENGING!   Life lately has been full of changes, loss, and sickness.  There has been so much going on, I haven't had a chance to provide an update.  However, this weekend, I've been able to relax a little and wanted to share a few photos and updates from the last few weeks.  Hope you enjoy. 

First, I have to start with some cute pictures of my precious niece.  Isn't she the cutest?





We just love her so much, and love spending lots of time with her any chance we get.

In other news, my sweet friend Tammy came to Bristol and visited me at work one afternoon. 
We had a great time catching up, and we really need to plan a girls getaway soon. 

Mom and I headed to Asheville one Saturday for a quick shopping trip.  
The weather was PERFECT, and we really enjoyed spending some time together.  

Softball season is getting ready to start, and of course the first practice brought an injury. 
My brother-in-law took a ball to the head, which resulted in him spending some time on our couch recovering. 

 The saddest news was that we had to say goodbye to Scooter Man Davis. 
He ended up getting cancer in February, and we lost him at the end of March. 
It was sooo sad, and we miss him like crazy.

So that means that Butter Man Davis turned 17 on April 1, and he is now an "only child."
He is adjusting well, and we love spoiling him rotten.  

Last Tuesday I had surgery, which has totally put me on my butt for a few days. I was not expecting the recovery to be so bad, but I honestly haven't felt like leaving my house all week.  
I have to take so much medicine, just to feel half way normal, its crazy.  
I have another surgery scheduled in three weeks, and then another few weeks of recovery. 
I just cannot wait to start feeling better. 
Fingers Crossed.  

And, finally, here is a little sneak peak at a special project we are working on at work. 
I haven't seen this in person yet, only pictures, but we are working hard for an event that is coming up this week.  I am so excited!!  

Those are some highlights from the past few weeks. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

Kim






No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig