Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Why I Worship.........Because God Cares

During my few days of Christmas Vacation, I've been trying to spend a good amount of time in the Word and with the Lord. Over the past few weeks, I have been studying the difference between Worship and Praise. I downloaded a video in an earlier post that I believe really got me thinking about the topic. Video. I've developed a checklist of sorts for myself to keep me truly worshiping My Lord, and I wanted to share:
  • Remind myself daily that my purpose in life is to glorify the Lord - Period.
  • As a wife, that purpose is to be a helper suitable for my husband.
I worship the Lord because:
  • God is gracious and compassionate, and that is why I worship Him.
  • God cares about my struggles and hurts, and that is why I worship Him.
  • God will always walk with me through whatever circumstances I encounter, and that is why I worship Him.
  • The Lord will listen to me when I cry out for Him, and that is why I worship Him.
  • The Lord will shower me with His care, and that is why I worship Him
  • Because God is Holy, His care over me will ALWAYS be Good & Righteous, and that is why I worship Him.
  • God knows what I want, feel, desire, and need; and that is why I worship Him.
  • God promises to use all my life experiences, even the ones that I am proud or ashamed of, for MY Good, and that is why I worship Him.
  • And Finally, My Joy comes to me as I look forward in anticipation to what God has planned for me.
I hope each of you take a moment this Christmas week, and reflect on not the Praises we lift up to God, but truly why we worship Him.

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig