Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What a Perfect Day!!!

Day Five of the Christmas Vacation, and today has been perfect. I woke up after a good 8-hour night's rest, and spent a couple of hours with the Lord. I read through the Real Christmas Story, studied a few chapters in Exodus, and talked with the Lord about a few in-depth things that have been really weighing on my mind lately.

I then fixed a traditional Christmas Vacation Breakfast: Eggos and Coke.

Photobucket Photobucket


Afterwards, I called a few co-workers and wished them a very Merry Christmas. Bless their hearts, they have worked all week, and it was nice to catch up after a few days away. I truly am thankful to love my job so very much.

Photobucket

After to talking with everyone, I finally finished my week long cleaning on our place. I tackled our bedroom, closest and bathroom. Everything is finally clean, and now I can relax. I then headed to finish my final Christmas Errands. And this included the Mall, Target, Turkey Creek, and Washing my Car (it looked horrible after my trip home last week during the snow storm.)

To conclude my Christmas Errands, I headed to Starbucks and got a Grande Carmel Apple Cider and came home to turn on our Christmas Tree, turn on the Christmas Music, and read through all the Christmas Cards we received today.

Photobucket

What a perfect perfect day, and now my husband is finally home and we plan to watch Its a Wonderful Life and really enjoy the Christmas Week, bc His Christmas Vacation Began Tonight!!!

I'll leave you with a couple of my favorite Christmas Songs this year:








Verse of the Day
: “Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.”

Happy Christmas.

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig