Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

I'm Ready for Christmas

I decided to take off the next few days to wind down from 2009, and to really get focused and revitalized. Yet, before I begin with New Year's Resolutions and trying to "fix" my life and evaluate my decisions and directions of 2009, I'm going to enjoy the Christmas Week!!

Goals for Christmas Week:

1) EAT - Throughout the year, we all eat salads instead of hamburgers, apples instead of apple pie, and diet coke instead of the real stuff. I have one week a year, where I just enjoy the food of the season. I honestly don't look into the mirror often, and plan on wearing the baggy sweaters and bigger jeans and plan to enjoy the Davis Family Food, Big Breakfasts, and Holiday Parties. Don't worry beginning next Monday, December 28th I will be back to the apples, baked chicken, and steamed veggies.

2) Catch-Up - Work, Career, Volunteer Work, and Family keep me hopping throughout the year, and my goal over the week is to spend time with as many of close friends and family as possible. Some I will get to see, others I will be able to have big phone conversations with, but those relationships are the ones I truly cherish more than words can express.

3) Learn to Cook Something New - With the Holidays just around the corner, and being from a family who loves to cook, and does it well, I am planning on fixing something for Christmas Eve dinner, and if I get brave possibly Christmas Morning Breakfast and Christmas Night Dinner. Stay tuned for more details................

4) Taking Time for Quiet Time with the Lord each day.

5) Sleep - One of my biggest priorities this week is to be able to get lots of sleep and rest. My body is in desperate need of REST, and lots of sleep and napping will be in my future.

I love Christmas Vacation.....................

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig