Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Hello Friends


I've had this blog 11 years.  Some years I write a post several times a week, while other years I only write a handful of posts throughout the year.  I am finding that 2019 is the latter.   I am not sure if its that I don't have a lot to say, or I am too busy to say it, or if I just not into blogging, but whatever it is has led me to take several months off this platform. 

To show some love to this little blog of mine, I thought I would share my top 5 memories of the past three months.  Enjoy!

Memory #1
I finally made it to Niagara Falls. I had a work trip to Toronto, and we found some time to explore the area.  We rented a car and drove to the Falls.  It was a great experience, and I am excited I got to see that natural wonder.    

Memory #2
My mom and I hosted a party for my Aunt Jackie's 70th birthday. I loved working with my mom on this event, and the smile on my Aunt J's face was worth it all.  
So glad we got to celebrate her and her milestone birthday.  


Memory #3
My parents celebrated their 50th Anniversary this summer, and we celebrated with a small family dinner.  My friend Ryana cooked and it was a lovely evening.  Love my parents so much, and so thankful for both of them.


Memory #4
I have learned how to make bread!!  Yes, the person who cannot cook is an official a baker.  LOL!!
I make three loaves each week, and its soooo good.  
Plus I love giving it away to my family.  


Memory #5
Recently I have had the opportunity to hang out with so many incredible friends.  I love that my schedule has made it possible to spend so much time with several friends.  One friendship I am extremely blessed to have is with this sweet gal.  We had not talked in ages, and last weekend at the last minute we decided to have a day in, where we stayed in our PJs and just gabbed for hours.  No makeup, no fixing our hair, not wearing normal clothes, just chilling and chatting.  
It was so good to catch up, laugh, and just connect.  

Hope your having a good summer friends. 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig