Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Summertime

Life has been busy.  A good busy, but still busy.  And, to help catch you up on the past few weeks, I thought I would share a few picture:  

 We kicked off the summer celebrating the Stanley Cup Playoffs!!  I am now officially an NHL fan. Love having hockey in my home state - Go PREDS!!  

We installed our new display at the Tri-Cities Airport 
Love how we thought out of the box on this one! 

 Started and finished physical therapy. 
Its worked a little, and now its going to be time that heals my leg. 

 I've loved hanging out with several of my friends this summer. 
Loved getting together with two of my Leadership Kingsport friends.  
Cannot imagine this past year without these two.  

 My sweet friend Marisa came into town for the Passion Concert.  
Loved spending some much needed time with her. 

And, my bestie, Tiffany came home last week.  
Loved spending some much needed time with her. 

 Matt and I have taken a couple of road trips this summer. 
One to the Smoky Mountains and the other to Greenville, South Carolina.  
Its been nice to get out of town for a day and just spend time together. 

4th of July brought our annual Family Fireworks Celebration 

And, we found out that we would be welcoming a NIECE to our family this winter.  

 This picture makes me smile, because it was 8:30 a.m. on a Saturday and we were getting ready for a morning full of interviews.

And, we loved hosting all these family members of 1927 Bristol Sessions Artists. 
Special day indeed. 

Its been a busy summer, and its not slowing down anytime soon. 

Here is to the rest of Summer 2017!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig