Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Christmas 2018 Bucket List


Its Here! Its Here!  The most wonderful time of the year is here!!  Ha!!!!  If you can't tell, I am excited that the Christmas Holiday Season has officially begun.  Our house is decorated, the Christmas lists are made, and the shopping has begun.  I am really looking forward to celebrating the Christmas season this year.  

One of my favorite things to do each year is to sit down an make a "Bucket List" of all the things we want to experience during the holiday season.  Check out my 2018 the list below:
2018 Christmas Bucket List 
1. Make Christmas Cookies and Goodies
Over the past few years, I've been making more and more Christmas goodies from scratch.
This year, Matt and I want to add homemade sugar cookies to this list!  (If you have a good cookie recipe please send my way.)  I also plan to make chocolate peanut butter clusters, holiday rice crispy treats, no bake cookies, and white chocolate pretzel bites.

2. Watch a Christmas Play
I have already got this scheduled, and I can't wait to see this musical with one of my closest friends Nikki next month at the Barter.  

3. Decorate a Gingerbread House 
I have ALWAYS wanted to do this, but haven't ever taken the time to do it!  
This year, I think I will add this tradition to my Christmas festivities!!   
If you have a favorite Gingerbread House kit, please send my way!


4. Advent Bible Study 
I am still on the look out for what Bible Study I will do for the advent season, but I will definitely take time to spend time in the Word remembering the true reason for the season.   

5. Watch all of our Christmas Movies
Matt and I always watch several Christmas movies during the holiday season.
The movies include Christmas Vacation, White Christmas, Holiday Inn, Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, The Holiday, Christmas with the Kranks, Meet Me in St. Louis, Garfield's Christmas, Christmas Story, and Its a Wonderful Christmas.  And, of course I watch ALL the new Hallmark movies too!

6. Host Family and Friends in our Home
Last year, I hosted several groups of friends in our home, and I would love to do the same thing this year.  I will get started on planning this next weekend for all the fun Christmas parties! 

7.  Slow Down and Enjoy the Season
Most importantly, I want to slow down and enjoy this year's Christmas season.  Taking time to turn of the TV, put down the phone, not make any plans, and just enjoy the season.

Have a blessed Christmas my friends!  


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig