Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What a Summer

Somehow summer flew by faster than I ever expected.  The days were filled with lots of time spent with family, catching up with some of my favorite friends, lots of work projects, and so much more.  Below is a short photo recap of the past two months. 

 At the first of August we welcomed these two sweet kittens into our home. 
Meet Lili Cane and Isabel "Izzy" Cane Davis
Cane = Hurricane 

 We got to spend a lot of time with this cutie!!
I cannot believe she is almost 10 months old.   

In early September we headed to the United Kingdom for a work trip. 
Here is a pic of Kennington Palace I took from the gardens

 Couldn't resist taking a few fun pictures at Buckingham Palace 

And, this one with the Royal Family! 

 My travel partners!  We had a blast!

I had one day "off" and headed on a Downton Abbey Tour, which was amazing. 





 We spent a day doing media interviews in London before heading north. 



Next we headed to Lutterworth for a music festival called The Long Road. 










 Made it back to town a few days before Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunon. 
The crowds were AMAZING!!
Definitely my favorite festival since I've been home. 
Photo: Loch and Key

This pic was taken late Sunday night, after the event was over. 

 I love being back home with these two sweeties. 


And, of course, I love being home to spend time with this cutie too. 

Its been an awesome summer, and I am really looking forward to fall.  My calendar is not as full, and I just want to soak up lots of time at home with my family and closest friends. 

Kim

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig