Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

A little life update

Summer days are the best, aren't they?  Life moves a little slower, we find time to be outside and visit with close family and friends.  The hot sunshine brings lots of time in the pool, and cookouts bring on more food than we can eat.  

This summer is no exception.  These past few weeks have been so sweet. I've been spending a lot of extra time with friends and family, and life is just really good right now.  

Here are are few things that have been filling my days.

 We celebrated Matt's 40th and had many of our close friends and family join us for a fun
"Chesseburger and Paradise" Party!



A few days a week, I am listening to motivation/meditations 
and this one is by far one of my favorites.  
If you have a minute go listen:



I have gotten the opportunity to spend alots of time with this little bit.  
She brings so much joy, love, and energy to our family. 
Love her so much!! 

On Friday, several of my Leadership Kingsport friends got together to attend a fun event.  
 It was so great to see everyone!!

Love these two!  Some of the smartest and hard working people I know! 

Who knew that two years ago, when we sat down next to each other at a Leadership retreat we would become such close friends. 

I've also had the chance to spend some time with my close friends Tiffany and Ryana lately, but alas  I took no photos.  LOL!!!  

Hope your having a great summer.  Here's to the next six weeks!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig