Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Happy Anniversary

Twenty two years ago today I went on my last first date, and 11 years ago today I said "I Do" to my amazing husband.  I have truly enjoyed being married to my best friend, and I love the life we have together.  I am not sure what I did to get so lucky, but I am honored to be Matt's wife.

These past 11 years have been amazing, with lots of highs and few lows mixed in. Here are a few pictures of the best day of my life.

 
My childhood church. 

 I wrote personal letters to everyone who attended the wedding. 

Our Wedding Program

 Our getaway car!

Bride 

Groom 

Groomsmen 

I loved having this harpist at our wedding.   

We did it!! 

Wedding Party 

My parents, love them so much.  

 Bloopers

 
Reception


Love these flowers. 
Ms. Ruth who was 90+ years old did all the flowers for my wedding.  Simply stunning.


 We had nine (9) cakes at our wedding, and Matt made sure to get some!!

 We didn't throw a garter or a boutique, we told the legend of the cupcake 


 Dancing the Night Away 


We are married!!  
June 29, 2007

Here is to everything life has ahead for us!!  Love you babe!! 

Kim 







No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig