Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Fall Bucket List

Its Fall! This is my favorite season of the year.  Cooler weather, long sleeves, sweaters, pumpkin patches, etc. I LOVE IT ALL. I thought it would be fun to put together a fun fall bucket list for some of the things I hope to experience these next couple of months. 

Attend a Football Game
This year, getting into football is a little harder because the Vols are not doing so well. 
I am not sure if we will make it to Knoxville for a game, or if I will try to catch a game at ETSU.  


 Cook Homemade Soup
I have really been eager lately to cook some homemade soup. 
I have been researching new recipes, and can't wait to try a few out. 

Getaway Trip to the Mountains
I am so lucky that I get to live in one of the most beautiful areas of this country. 
East Tennessee is filled with so much fall beauty, and I would love to get away to the Great Smokey Mountains this October/November. 

Bake an Apple Pie
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this apple pie recipe!!  I cannot wait to make it. 
Southern Living Recipe: Click Here

Go to a Pumpkin Patch and Get a Pumpkin
I've always wanted to go to a pumpkin patch and get a pumpkin, and finally found a place in our hometown where you can pick a pumpkin off the vine. 

Explore a Corn Maze
Its been years since I've scrolled through a corn maze. 
There are a few options in my hometown, but still doing a little research to find the best one.

Watch all the Fall Movies on Hallmark  
I absolutely love Hallmark Movies, and the fall ones are great.
Bring on Saturday Night Movie Night.

Do a November Thankful Challenge
I haven't done this challenge in a couple of years, but its always one of my favorite things to do.  I will be sharing what I am Thankful For each day on Instagram and Facebook

Hike at Steele's Creek or Ride the Creeper Trail
I really want to get outside this fall, and hoping to either hike at a local park or hit a biking trail. 

But, most importantly:
Source
I just want to soak up life in this season.  December and the holidays will be here before we know it, and I just want to enjoy today and all that it has in store for me.

Have a happy Fall,

Kim 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig