Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

January Goals Recap


To help hold myself accountable to the goals I set each month, I wanted to check in and share my progress with my January Goals.  Some areas I made great strides, while others still need A LOT of work. But I am choosing Grace over Perfection, and plan to tackle more goals next month.

Monthly Goals


Go on 2 Date Nights with Matt  
This kind-of happened.  We did go out to dinner one night and to the movie another time.  (We need to work on this a little more.  LOL! 

Celebrate Mom's Birthday
We had a very low key birthday dinner at our house.  However, I always love spending time with my parents, so it was a very sweet night.

Spend time with my friend, Ryana before she goes back to Cambodia
I have LOVED spending time with Ry, and counting down the days until she is back in July.

Send Birthday Cards to my close friends who have January Birthdays
Yup, this didn't happen.

Try Cooking 3 New Recipes
This did happen.  One recipe was plum awful, the other two were delish.  I may share those recipes soon. 

Clean out and declutter Guest Bedroom
This project has started, and will be finished in February.

Order Dave Ramsey Book
Done - Will start reading this week!

Read one fiction book
Still working on this one.  About 1/3 done with a book.

Watch one digital marketing webinar
Done!  Finished the Flourish online conference this month. 

Make Valentine's Day Plans
Still working on this.  Kind of on the fence if I want to go out of town or stay in. 
Weekly Goals

Meal Plan and Prep
Success!

Cook four (4) dinners per week
2 for 4.  I did accomplish this two out of four weeks

Food Budget - Stick to $100 per week at grocery store
Ha!!!  This goal has a LONG way to go.
 
Walk around neighborhood (when the temp. gets above freezing)
WAAAY too cold.  This didn't happen.

Blog two times per week
I did blog 8 times this month, but did have one week that my scheduled blog post failed to post, so I guess I was 3 of 4.  LOL!

Take one day a week off from social media
I took a total of 2 days.  Need to keep working on this.  
Daily Goals 

Morning Quiet Time
So thankful I was able to get this back into my morning routine.

Walk 4K Steps per day
SUCCESS!!

Bible Reading (I am reading through the bible chronologically this year.)
Haven't missed a day! 
 
Sleep 7+ hours per night
Still need A LOT of work!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig