Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

New Morning Routine

Source
I love routines.  I believe they help us establish rhythms in our lives that lead us to be more successful and more productive. And, that is why I decided that this month would be the time that I would evaluate several daily routines in my life and begin addressing reach area one at a time.  

The four routines I am looking at are:  

- Morning Routine 
- Work Start Up Routine
- Work Wind Down Routine
- Bedtime Routine  

For this post, I am going to focus on updating my Morning Routine.  Why?  Well lately I have found myself sliding back into old habits of sleeping in as long as I can, then rushing to get ready, running out the door and only arriving to work a couple of minutes before I needed to be there.  The problem is that with my bad habits I don't have time to do my morning bible study and devotion, workout, pack my lunch, or leave in time to make it to work 15-30 minutes early to get a good start to my day.   

Source
So, I decided enough was enough.  I really want to be more productive in the mornings, and set myself up for success.   Below is a little snap shot into my goals for a great morning routine. 

4:45 a.m.  Alarm Goes Off, Get Up, Wash Face, Change into Workout Clothes, Grab Cold Water Bottle from Fridge, and head downstairs to workout. 

5:00 a.m.   Workout 


5:40 a.m.   Head upstairs, Grab Banana, and start bible study and devotion 

6:15 a.m.   Head to shower

6:30 a.m.  Dry Hair and Hot Rollers (Yes, I still use these)

6:45 a.m.  Makeup

7:00 a.m.  Get Dressed 

7:10 a.m.  Eat Breakfast and Finish Packing Lunch 

7:20 a.m.  Work (Listen to News and 1 Chapter of Business Audio Book on my Drive)

It seems simple.  An easy to follow checklist to make my morning very productive, and full of spiritual and health habits that will improve my life from the inside out.
What is your morning routine?  Would love to hear all about it.  

Kim

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig