Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

February Goals



A new month equals a fresh start.  I am kicking off this month strong, and wanted to share my February goals.  January goals went well, and even though I also have a lot of habits I want to create, I still have some new goals I want to accomplish this month. 

Monthly
Celebrate Valentine's Day in a Special Way
Go out of town for a weekend getaway
Celebrate Jamie's Birthday
Clean out Guest Bedroom and Home Office Closets
Finish Year in Review Project and Radio Website (Work)
Finish Best Year Ever Book
Read Dave Ramsey Book
Finish Karen Kingsbury Book
Go to Driving Range (if weather cooperates)

Weekly
Have dinner with Parents
Attend Church
Food Budget Under $100
Connect with a Close Friend (phone, meal, etc.)
Workout 3 Days a Week
No social media for a day


Daily
Sleep 7+ Hours
Drink 100 ounces of water
Quiet Time/Prayer
Read Bible Chronologically
No Soda
No social media after 9pm 

Power Sheets from Cultivate What Matters

I will check back in at the end of the month to share my progress, and I will also share soon my #2 overall goal of the year.  My #1 goal is listed HERE.

Happy Monday Friends!

Kim

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig