Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

7 Weeks.........

The past seven weeks have been crazy, insane, hectic, and down right exhausting.  I know that's probably not the best way to kick off a blog post, but in all honesty its the truth.  Life lately has been busy, and before any more time goes by I wanted to take a moment a share some of my favorite pictures from the past seven weeks. 

 
 Matt and I headed to Fern Valley Farm with several of my coworkers and board members.  
 We had an awesome time, and the food was delish.  

Staff Photo for the Eclipse 

 RTE 23 Music Festival with these two!!  
And, apparently we all wore the same shirt without discussing with each other. 
Great minds. 

When I ask a good friend to drive me to work, because I am tired, I get this MEME back instead. 
There are no words.  

Tried this last month. 
It was interesting.  
I was reminded that I cannot cook.  
LOL! 

4 words - Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion
Amazing weekend of great music. 

Bonus Pic!!!  This is one of many amazing pictures. 
Picture courtesy of Adam Martin. 

Ended this crazy madness with lunch with one of my favorite friends Janessa!! 

Life is not slowing down anytime soon, so here is to another exciting season.  

Kim 
 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig