Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

This Week.............

Its official.  Travel season has begun.  With work trips and personal vacations planned for the next few weeks, life is going to stay busy (in a good way.)  This past week, I headed to Raleigh, North Carolina for a bluegrass conference.  I have to confess and say I am not a HUGE bluegrass fan, but I love music and always appreciate good music. 

Here are a few bands from this past week:

Fireside Collective

Molly Tuttle (2017 IBMA Guitarist of the Year)

Flatt Lonesome (One of my favorites)

And, here are a few pictures that capture my week.


 Working the booth with these two.... so much fun!!

Loved catching up with this sweet friend!!
Fun nights in Raleigh with this VA Gang!!!
Have a great week friends!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig