Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

This Week...........

This week has been a crazy, insane, for the books type of week.  I've experienced a lot of highs and some lows, and wanted to make sure a captured these impactful moments. 


1. Goodbye Uncle David
The hardest part of this week was the passing of my Uncle David last Sunday.  We spent a lot of time with my family this week, and being there for my Aunt Mary.  I wrote a blog post last week that captured my heart during this difficult time for our family.   


2. College Best Friends Reunited 
On Tuesday night, my college best friend Melanie came into town and we met for Mexican and a 2 hour gab fest.  I just love our talks, as we can be let our guards down and just be transparent about how we are feeling about life, what we want for the future, etc. I cherish these times, and wish they came around more often.  She lives in Switzerland, and maybe one day we can go and visit. 



 

3. Natalie Grant Worship Hour
One of my favorite worship leaders is Natalie Grant.  I just love her voice, and she is so fun to follow on Instagram.  I just love how real and transparent she seems.  Anyways, last week, KLOVE released a special hour long acoustic worship set, and its is awesome.  Definitely worth taking time to listen to, as it will take you straight to the Throne of God.  



4. Red Carpet Premiere
The highlight of my week was a special Red Carpet Film Premiere that I have been working on for several months.  The event was a huge success, and I love hearing about the great time everyone had.  Its was definitely a night to remember.


5. Sweet Flowers
On Friday, I have to be honest and say that I was exhausted. The event on Thursday was insane, and I couldn't wait to get home from work for a date with my couch.   However, when I got home, I received a sweet delivery.  My incredible boss and mentor sent me flowers.  It was so sweet, and I am so thankful for her support, friendship, and encouragement each and every day.  I have always been blessed to work some amazing bosses, and she is no exception.  So blessed indeed to be on her team.

Have a great week, and hoping this week is a little calmer than last week.  ;-)
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig