Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

five on friday

Its Friday!!!!   Who else is doing a happy dance??  I know I am, as I'm really excited for the weekend ahead.  This week has been a hard one, and really looking forward to some rest and relaxation. To kick off our weekend, here are five random recommendations, events, or highlights from my life this week.  Enjoy!


one - fun video shoot
I love my job, I truly do.  One of my favorite parts is working with incredible marketing vendors. This past week our go-to video team was in town to film a new video for our music festival, Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion.  Here is a look at last year's Festival Recap video, and I cannot wait to share this year's Lineup video soon. 




two - two dots
Its official, Matt and I are obsessed with this game.  We have to play one or two rounds a night.  Its definitively my stress reliever at the end of the day. Its free and available in the App Store.


three - Hymns Album by Anthem Lights
Last week, I discovered a new digital album by Anthem Lights called Hymns and its AMAZING!!! If you get a chance, stream it online. 


 

four -  Spotify  Premium 
Speaking of streaming music, I have to recommend paying for a Premium subscription to Spotify.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, and listen to music all day, every day with this app.  Download to your desktop and phone and your set.  The free version includes commercials, and the premium version is commercial free, which is amazing. 


five - new purse
Okay, I have had my eye on this purse since January and LOVE IT!!  And, it seems like I am obsessed with light pink these days.  I think it would be the perfect spring/summer purse.

Happy Weekend Friends!
post signature

1 comment

Laura Darling said...

That purse is so pretty! Love it! And I need to try that game!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig