Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Hello Hello Hello

These past weeks have been CRAZY!!!  I haven't been able to find 2 minutes to myself, but I have to say these last few weeks have been filled with lots of fun and exciting adventures.  Here are some highlights of life over the past few weeks.............

 The last weekend in April, our team headed to MerleFest in North Carolina to talk all things Birthplace of Country Music.  And, I love trips like this because I get to spend time with some of my favorite people.  

I took this picture around 11:30 p.m. at MerleFest, getting ready to dance the night away in the Dance Tent with Scythian.  LOL!! (I think we made it 30 minutes before our beds started calling our names.  Ha!!)

In April we also celebrated our last program day with Leadership Kingsport. 
This team........is so very special to me.  

A gift I bought for a good friend in January, FINALLY arrived!!  This mug is perfect for Matt!!

 We held a special press conference to announce the 2017 Lineup for Bristol Rhythm and Roots Reunion. Check out the video. 



This past week we celebrated National Tourism Week with the Bristol CVB, and set up at the 2 Bristol Welcome Centers along I-81!!  Had a great time. 

Had the opportunity to attend the Northeast Tennessee Tourism Association's annual awards luncheon.  We won several awards and had a great time. 

That same afternoon I graduated from Leadership Kingsport, which was so much fun. 
Did I mention I love this group.

Hoping I can get back on track with regular blogging.  In the midst of all these fun activities, my sweet mother-in-law had surgery and we were able to sit with her this week in the hospital and love her back to feeling better. 


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig