Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Hello Monday! Lets Do This!

 
Source
Is it just me, or did this weekend just fly by at warp speed? After a few short work weeks, due to the holidays, and then work travel last week, I rolled into the weekend ready for some rest.  

And, this weekend didn't disappoint.  Friday night, I got home from an out-of-town work trip and we decided to have a nice quiet night in.  I cooked a little dinner and caught up with my DVR and catching all the inauguration coverage.

Saturday morning, I woke up after nearly 9 hours of sleep, and spent the morning relaxing, watching a little more TV, and then cleaning the house.  I even squeezed in an afternoon nap, before we got ready and headed out to a late dinner with my brother and sis-in-law. 

Sunday morning was spent at church and then Sunday afternoon lunch at my in-laws.  I always love that time with my family, and it’s nice to catch up on life together.  We then headed to the grocery store and then home for another relaxing afternoon.  I took another nap, and then did a little work-prep for the week, and then relaxed the rest of the night. All and all it was a VERY relaxing weekend.  

So now it's Monday, and we're back in the swing of things.  However, after looking at this week’s schedule, I am excited to only have a few work meetings and only one night out with to volunteer with Junior League.  

So here is to a fun and relaxing week ahead.


Have a good one. 
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig