Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Happy 70th Birthday Mom!

A couple of weekends ago, my dad and I had the opportunity to host a birthday party for my mom!  She is celebrating a milestone year, 70, and I really wanted to surround her with lots of love from her close friends and family.  After months of planning and working with my dear friend, Ryana, and my dad, we were able to pull off a great party.  Here are a few photos from the day! Special thanks to my amazing Aunt Jackie for taking these photos.  

 My Mom and Aunt Jackie!!  

 Visiting with family and friends before the party gets started!
One of my mom's best friend from college!!



 

Yummy Food by my sweet friend Ryana!





 This cake has a story, and it just makes me laugh. 



Loved celebrating with so many incredible friends and family!

Love ya Mom!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig