Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

This Week...........

This week has been a little crazy.  Work projects are really picking up, as well as several community service projects that I help with are swinging into full gear, so there hasn't been much downtime lately.  To help capture some of the fun moments from the week, I thought I would share my favorite pictures from the past 5 days.   Enjoy! 

On Tuesday night, our Junior League Provisional Class  headed over to the School Board office to assist with setting up the "Hidden Closet," which is a project that assists with the needs of children in our community.  We had a great time, and I simply loved spending some time with these awesome girls. 


This update has me doing a happy dance.  The Devil Wears Prada is becoming a Broadway show!  Woohoo!!  This will be a must see in the future.  
 
At work, we are getting ready to kick off a Groundhog promotion.  
Our team  has been sending groundhog memes and pictures to each other all week, and its been so fun! 

A couple of weeks ago, I found out whose team I was on for our Leadership Kingsport Community Impact Project.  I couldn't be more thrilled to be teamed up with these fantastic leaders, and I know we will accomplish great things over the next 4 months.  

Have a great weekend!!!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig