Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Happy Happy New Year!!


From one of my favorite movies - Holiday Inn
I am always excited to kick off a New Year!  I am filled with a lot of hopes and dreams for what the next 365 days will bring.  These last few days have been incredible.  Matt and I both took off the last week of the year from work to enjoy time with our families, and take time to rest and recharge. The time off was exactly what we needed, and I honestly didn't realize that we were both so exhausted until we had time to STOP and just be at home.  LOL.  

Life is getting ready to snap back into reality this week, as we get back into our jobs and everyday life demands.  As we headed into the new year, I sat down this past week and began planning a few goals I wanted to accomplish. I used the 2017 edition of PowerSheets, and it was an incredible experience to help identify my vision and goals for the upcoming year. 



One of those goals is to memorize 24 scriptures over the next 12 month.  I am once again participating in Beth Moore's  Siesta Scripture Memory Team.  This year, after much thought I decided to memorize the entire chapter of Psalm 25.  In the past, I have memorized 24 different scriptures, but this year I decided to memorize an entire chapter of the bible.


My memory verse for the next 14 days is: 

"To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul; in you I trust, O my God.  Do not let me be put to shame nor let my enemies triumph over me." - Psalm 25:1 (NIV) 

If you are interested in participating, click HERE. This is the 5th time I've taken the entire year to memorize scripture, and it is definitely one of the most powerful things I've ever done for myself spiritually.


So here is to an incredible 2017!!!  May all your hopes and dreams come true this year.

Lots of Love,


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig