Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Family Pictures

I noticed a few days ago, that I had not shared some of my favorite pics from our family's holiday photo shoot in November!  We had not taken pictures with the Davis Family in over 3 years, and with how fast time is flying by, I really wanted to capture some sweet moments with my in-laws.  

Thanks to our incredible friend Heather with HMP Photography took our photos.  I thought the pictures turned out great and here is a sneak peak of a few of our favorites:

This picture is so classic, because this place (the old Bristol Post Office Building) was one of the first places my father-in-law worked nearly 60 years ago.
 



  


I've made a promise to take more and more photos over the years.  And, even if I am not crazy with how I look, I truly want to capture this amazing time in my life, with my precious family.  


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig