Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

December (And Christmas) Recap

Life lately has been full.  Full of holiday celebrations.  Full of spending time with friends and family.  Full of wrapping up work projects.  Just plain full.  

I have to say that I did manage to keep stress at an all time low, and really enjoyed the season.  I made a plan in early November of EVERYTHING I needed to accomplish by the end of the year.  Then, I broke down that list into smaller tasks I could accomplish each week, and ta-da, NO STRESS!!  

Below are a few pictures of the past few months, and then a Christmas Recap below the pictures (bc I forgot to take ANY pictures):

 I kicked off the month by graduating from the Bristol Tourism Ambassador Program. 
I love these awards, they are perfect for Bristol. 
 
 I took a LONG weekend and enjoyed my Birthday weekend. 
When I got back to work, I loved seeing the balloons, flowers and gifts. 
It truly made this gal feel so special. 

 The next day, I headed to the annual Junior League of Bristol Christmas Ornament Exchange. 

 The BCM Marketing Team - Posing during our annual New Year ' Card photo shoot! 

 I even found time over Christmas to begin planning for 2017. 
This is the Cultivate What Matters #PowerSheets 

 Matt and I attended this awesome concert with Danny Gokey and Natalie Grant. 
AMAZING! 

 I headed back to my old church for a Christmas Service and loved sitting with my "Church Family."

 And, of course visiting with my other 2nd Family the McNews! 

 Check out this awesome B-Day Gift. 
Its Font Art, by my sweet friend April Bunch. 

And, finally.  This was my view last week.  All of our presents wrapped and watching Christmas movies. 

Christmas this year was awesome.  Christmas Eve was a day filled with lots of relaxing, and then time with family at our annual Christmas Eve Dinner.  On Christmas Morning, we invited mom and dad over for a Christmas Breakfast and Gifts, and then headed to another family dinner. 

It was the perfect weekend, followed by an incredible week filled with lots of relaxing, cleaning, and preparing for the new year. 

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig