Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Ending one of the Best Weeks EVER!!!

I'm officially back from vacation; however, I am still in vacation mode.  LOL! This past week has been soooo much fun, and one of the best I have had in a long time.  To help capture some fun moments, here are pictures from the top 5 moments from the past seven (7) Days.

1. Washington DC
We had an incredible time in Washington DC on Monday and Tuesday.  We arrived Monday afternoon and hit up the International Spy Museum, before heading to the Adele concert.  We LOVED the concert, and it reminded us how much we love to go watch shows.  We vowed to plan on seeing more concerts. 
International Spy Museum's James Bond 007 Special Exhibit

 Walking around Chinatown 

 Pre-Concert!  
We had amazing seats! 

 This was Adele's 92nd show of her 107 show World Tour. 
She did not disappoint. 

 I loved this bluegrass feature during her show. 

 Did I mention we had incredible seats. 
She also preformed several songs right in front of us in the middle of the arena. 
Amazing!!


2. Softball
We got back in time for Matt to play in his last two softball games of the season.  Their team won the season and came in second in the tournament.  I love that Matt can experience this with his brother, as they have so much fun playing together.   



3. Dinner for Lunch 
I went back to work on Wednesday, and my co-workers and I helped host a group of travel writers that the State of Tennessee were hosting in Bristol.  We were invited to lunch with the group, and OH MY GOODNESS it was amazing.  We ate at a new restaurant in Bristol called Whiskey Rebellion, and it was sooo delicious.  We had a wedge salad, filet, and amazing apple dessert.  Its been a long time since I have had a full dinner for lunch.  It was amazing!!  


4. New Books 
Between this week and next week, there are soooo many good books coming out.  Last week, the following books made it to my hands and I am excited to start reading each of these:

~ Rachel Cruze - Love Your Life Not Theirs
~ Joyce Meyer - Seize the Day 
~ Amanda Bible Williams - She Reads Truth
~ Emily Ley - Grace Not Perfection




5.  40 Under 40
I ended the week by receiving a 40 Under 40 Award from the Tri-Cities Business Journal.  I was honored to represent BCM, and also so thankful to the Lord in guiding me through my career.  I will write more about this experience in a later post, but this honor definitely ended the week off on a high note. 


  Love my BCM Co-Workers!!  



post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig