Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

40 Under 40!!!



Last Friday, I was honored to be named Tri-Cities Business Journal Top 40 Under 40 Leaders in our community.  The entire night was so special and I am so thankful for the support from my husband, parents, and co-workers.

During the key note address, the speaker challenged each recipient to recognize those in our lives who had sacrificed, supported, and loved us to success.  My heart simply swelled with pride, as I was overwhelmed with love for the 7 people who surrounded me at the table.


To my husband, Matt, who I love more than words can express.  Thank you for loving me for me.  Letting me be myself, and still loving me all the same.  For my quirks, my bad jokes, and everything in the between, you are the love of my life and I am honored to walk through this life with you.  Thank you for sacrificing time with me to let me pursue a career that I am so passionate about. I love you. I love you. I love you. 


To my parents - THANK YOU!!  Its your legacy that I take with me each and every day.  Thank you for teaching me the importance of a hard work ethic,  volunteerism, and giving back.  You provided me a magical childhood, filled with lots of opportunities, and my one desire is that at the end of the day you will be proud of me.  The Lord truly blessed me by giving me you two as parents.  


To Hannah and Charlene - I love love love our marketing team so very much, and the skills and talents you both have amaze me each and every day.  All that we have accomplished in the past two years has been remarkable, and I am excited for all the future holds. Thanks for all your support, guidance, and being my rocks on the "hard days."  LOVE YOU BOTH!! 


To my co-workers (even those who were not there bc we only had 4 seats...LOL) - Your passion and love for BCM inspire me each and every day.  You make working hard easy, because I look around and see you right beside me working hard too.  I am sooo excited for all 2017 has to offer our organization and for each one of us.  

To my work inspiration - Leah, I hate you couldn't be there on Friday, but family is always first and you needed to be where you were.  Thank you for believing in me.  Your insight, care, support, and drive amaze me each and every day.  I've never worked for someone that motivates, supports, and encourages an entire team the way you do.  You always put the person first over the work, and from that our team is strong and accomplishes more than most people think we can. Thank you for pushing us to bigger and better things, and thank you for being an inspiration for us all. 


To the rest of my family, friends, and work colleges (both past and present) - Thank you for loving me through this crazy journey called life.  We cannot accomplish anything alone, but with hard work, a lot of kindness and love, and support we can accomplish anything.  

Love you all!!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig