Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

September Goals



Only 4 months left in 2016, and I am sooo motivated to end this year better than I began it!!  I love goal planning, but more importantly I love the everyday steps it takes to accomplish those goals. 

Here are 7 Goals I have for September

#1 Get more consistent with my morning quiet times. 
-Spend first 30 minutes of the day in quiet time with the Lord studying the Word, worshiping, and praying.
-Finish weeks #2, #3 and #4 of Beth Moore's Entrusted Bible Study. 
-Continue to make weekly prayer list and pray over those needs daily.

#2 Spend more time with my hubby
September is a busy month for me, and I want to ensure I spend enough time with Matt each and every day.  We always find time to talk each day, but we have gotten out of the habit of date nights.  We need to plan a date night for later in the month.

#3 Lose 10lbs
-Workout 4-5 times a week.
- Follow meal plan of 21 Day Fix
- Take Vitamins Daily
- Continue to meal plan and meal prep

#4 Read More
- Order one careeer book
- Plan 2 books to read at the beach.

#5 Find a home church by the end of the year.
- Make a list of things we are looking for in a church and research the community for local churches.

#6 Spend more time with friends
- Schedule a lunch date with a friend who just moved into town.

#7 Spend time with family
- Visit In-Laws More
- Celebrate dad's B-Day
- Host football viewing parties at the house.
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig