Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Hello Fall Wardrobe

Since Labor Day has come and gone, its time to finish putting together my fall wardrobe.  There are so many incredible items out right now that I don't know where to start.  Below are a few things I really want to add to my wardrobe this fall:



1. Rupert Sanderson Isolde Point-Toe Flats
2.  Cardigan and Jeans and Animal Print Shoes..........who can go wrong with that?
3. Lucky Boots
4. Love this look with the giant scarf.
5. Talbots Sequence Cardigan
6. Tablbotts Plaid Wrap
7. Talbots Cardigan- I like it in Pink
8. Christian Louboutin Flats

Click on the following for links to all images above:  https://www.pinterest.com/daviskimberly/my-style/

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig