Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Lately..........September Recap

September has been a crazy, busy, and wild month, and its not even over.  My travel schedule started picking up last week, and I will be traveling for the next four (4) weeks straight.  However, before I start planning for the upcoming trips, I thought it would be fun to give a little recap of the past  few weeks.

I kicked off the month with my new Leadership Kingsport class at Kanuga Camp in North Carolina.  I had an awesome time getting to know everyone, and I am excited for all the adventures ahead for our class.

View from my cabin's front porch..... so peaceful!


 Ropes Course!

 Meeting New Friends

 Looking a hot mess, but loving every minute.

I left Leadership Kingsport Retreat, and headed back to Bristol just in time to work and celebrate Battle at Bristol activities.  

 Our organization hosted a national media event at the Birthplace of Country Music Museum. 

 Next, we hosted 5,000 of our closest friends on State Street for the big Sign Reveal!
 Chamber Folks and BCM..........Love our Partnership!

Taking the Stage before the Big Reveal!
Half Maroon and Half Orange.........Bristol is happy to kick off Battle at Bristol!

On Friday, we hosted a Downtown Pep Rally with Cheer Teams from UT and VT!

Next, we headed to the Kenny Chesney Concert at the Speedway!!  We had an awesome time. 

 The Band Perry opened for Kenny, and they were AWESOME!!

Matt and I loving the concert! 

And, of course these two went with us too!!

Best Kenny Show EVER!!!


The next day, we got up and got ready for the Battle at Bristol game!
 It was hot, but we decided to do the Vol Walk anyways!!  (Bad Decision!)

 30 Minutes before Kick Off! 

 Best National Anthem EVER! Our view was amazing!

Whew........... we won the game!  Amazing experience! 

The next weekend was Bristol Rhythm & Roots Weekend, and it was a good one.
Amazing Crowds all weekend long!!

 Love this view!!  What an awesome weekend! 

 This past week I headed to Chattanooga for a week with the TN Tourism Industry. 
Gov. Haslam closed out the conference. 
He is definitely my all time favorite Tennessee Governor in my life time.

Hope you enjoyed the recap! More to come soon. 


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig