Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What's for Dinner - Foil Packets

Each weekend I plan our dinners for the week ahead; however, every Saturday I find myself searching Pinterest and cookbooks to find new recipes to try. Yet, no matter how many things I look at, I often find that we are eating the same dinners every week, and I really want to change it up.

I recently came across a meal option called FOIL DINNERS.  I've seen these for camping and outdoor picnics, but never thought of them for actual dinners.  Below are a few ideas I am thinking of trying in the weeks to come:







Have you ever tried foil packet dinners?  Would love to hear about other good recipes too. 

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig