Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

New Music Monday.........August Playlist


Hello August!  I simply cannot believe summer is almost over!!  As August rolls in and I look at the calendar, I realize that life is about to get really busy.  This summer, I have really enjoyed a more casual schedule with less meetings and more time to lay back and enjoy the warm weather.  But, with August, means its time to get back into a routine and back to "reality."

I thought it would be fun to kick off this month with a fun new playlist.  This list is a mixture of so many great classics and new songs.



Hope you enjoy and have an incredible August!!


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig