Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

This Week................

It has been AGES since I've jumped into a 5 on Friday post, but thought this was the perfect time to share some of my favorite things!!  Hope you enjoy, and have a great weekend!!


1. One Word - OLYMPICS
We are only one week away from the Opening Ceremonies, which is one of my FAVORITE TV shows ever.  I look forward to this day every two years!! 

2. Simplified Planner
I am sooo pumped to start using this beauty next week.  I have already added important dates and reminders!  And, this weekend, I am adding my meal plan and workout routine to this planner too!!  

3. This Makeup - Where have you been my entire life???  
I am ABSOLUTELY loving the Double Wear makeup by Estee Lauder.  It stays on all day, and I never have to worry about touch ups.


4.Best Friends! 
Last weekend, I got to spend a little time with my best friend when she passed through town heading back to Texas.  She is coming back into town in couple of weeks, and I am sooo excited for some much needed time together - catching up, hanging out, and really just enjoying spending time together.


5. TWO BIG TV ANNOUNCEMENTS!!
One - I am over the moon excited for the November 25th announcement of the Gilmore Girls on Netflix.  This has totally made my week.


Two - THE HILLS - August 7th - I am sooo excited!


Its been an incredible week.  Here's to an awesome weekend.

Have an incredible weekend sweet friends!!  

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig