Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Last Few Weeks of Summer


In our local area, kids are heading back to school next week, and I am just shocked that "summer" is nearly over.  In 5 weeks we will celebrate Labor Day and jump straight into fall.  So, I thought this would be a fun time to pick a few goals to work towards in the next 5 weeks.

Goal #1 - Re-establish my Workout Routine
This summer I really let my daily workouts fall off, and have only been working out 1 to 2 days a week.  My goal for the next 3 weeks is to workout 5-6 days a week, and I really am focused to starting every workday with a workout. 

Goal #2 - Say goodbye to Sweet Tea
Nearly a year ago, I said goodbye to my soda addiction and also cut out sweet tea; however, this summer, I have been drinking tea a lot more and I really need to cut it out of my daily diet. 

Goal #3 - Go to bed by 10:30 p.m. 
I am a night owl, but I really need to get more sleep.  For the next 6-weeks I really want to focus on getting into bed by 10:30 p.m. each night, which will help with getting up at 5:30 a.m. for workouts and quiet time. 

Goal #4 - Keep my schedule organized. 
I am excited to begin using my new Simplified Planner beginning on August 1st.  I am looking forward to this new planner keeping me organized and help me plan for all that life throws at me. 

Goal #5 - Say goodbye to clutter. 
I like to keep a clutter free house, and I've noticed lately that I need to take time and clean out closets, drawers, and everything in between.  I am going to launch into a summer cleaning challenge in the coming weeks, and will share all the details on Instagram.

What about you?  Do you have any goals for the final weeks of summer? 

I will check back in next week, to let you know how my 5 Goals in 6 Weeks in going.

Have a great Wednesday!! 
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig