Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Everything old is new again

  I needed inspiration.  I needed motivation.  

I needed something new. 

Hello! Hello!  I spent some time over the weekend refreshing this blog, and I LOVE the way it turned out!!! I also got my content calendar organized and a posting schedule in place!  I love to be organized, and to be honest that is the only way I get anything done.

So, welcome back to Cardigan Chic and I am excited to start this adventure again.

LIFE UPDATE!! 

Things are going great!  My job and career are going well, and personally things are going great too.
I've spent a lot of time in the pool this summer and simply just enjoying life. I love the season I am in right now, as things are quiet and the pace is a little slower.  I know that will change come August, but for now I am enjoying the summer!

LOV'N THIS QUOTE 

"The more relaxed you are, the better you are at everything: the better you are with your loved ones, the better you are with your enemies, the better you are at your job, the better you are with yourself."
- Bill Murray




post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig