Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

May 2016.......Recap

Recap #3!!!  I honestly don't know where May went, I remember April and its now June, but where in the world did May go?  Here is a little look to remind me of the great times in May.

To kick off the month, I attended the Pinnacle Awards Tourism luncheon with some of my favorite Bristol ladies!!

 And, we swept the awards luncheon.  Six Pinnacles and one Best of Show!!
Love that BCM's Marketing efforts are recognized by our own industry. 

Next we headed to Richmond for a fun night celebrating Virginia's new Music Tourism initiative. 

 We made it back in time to fit in a day long video shoot for a new project we are working on. 
I cannot wait to reveal it next month!! 

More Music!!!  I love that our organization brings incredible musicians to Bristol! 
This was a SOLD OUT show!!  Love this venue!! 

 In the midst of the craziness, I also was honored to graduate from Lead Bristol!! 

Then the Bristol Tourism Ambassador Class headed to BMS for a fun afternoon of learning all about the history and current plans for the track! 

 Next, I headed to Georgia with these sweet gals to wrap up our final year of Marketing College! 

 Great Class!!!  Cannot believe I graduate with my TMP Accrediation next Spring!


 Finally, I worked my way through these two bible studies in May. 
Its the only way I know how to stay balanced. 

Hoping I can stay a little more up-to-date on the blog in the coming weeks, and hope you enjoyed my last 3 posts for the last 3 months! 







post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig