Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

April 2016 ................ Recap

Post #2 on catching up.  April brought three weekends of travel.  I headed to Knoxville, Nashville, and North Carolina.  Here is a recap:

My sweet friend Nikki invited me to go to Knoxville with her to see Karen Kingsbury, one of my new favorite Christian authors.  I have already read 6 of her books this year, and even got my mother-in-law reading them too.

Did I mention we had front row seats!!! 

 Two of my favorite childhood friends.  

 Nikki and I backstage ready to meet Karen and her family. 

 Karen and her family!!
Thanks Nik for asking me to come along.  You are the best, and I was so excited to experience this night with you!!


Next, I headed to Nashville to see a sneak peak of the Born in Bristol film.  This film showcases the story of why Bristol is known as the Birthplace of Country Music.

 Movie Poster

 BCM, VA Tourism, TN Tourism, and Plan A Films! 

 The BCM Team




With two of my favs from VA Tourism 

We also hit up the Johnny Cash Museum while we were in town and had a GREAT time.  I would definitely recommend visiting this museum if you are in Nashville. 




Finally, I headed to Merle Fest in North Carolina for a couple of days.  

Here is a picture of one of my co-workers and I setting up the booth. 

April was definitely full of travel and lots of work fun! 

Hope you are enjoying these updates. May's update is coming soon. 





post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig