Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

20 Facts About Me


Image: PrettyStuff
As I wrap up my re-introduction week, I thought it would be fun to share 20 random facts about me. This is my last "Getting to Know Me" post (LOL!) for awhile, and have really enjoyed jumping back into blogging and getting the ball rolling again.  Enjoy and have an incredible weekend!!

1.  I don't have a favorite color. 

2.  I have only loved one boy in my life, and I am so lucky I got to marry him. 

3. My favorite color of clothing is black and white.  And, I often wear black pants and a black top with a cardigan every day. Its kind of like my staple look.

4. My favorite college team is the University of Tennessee Volunteers.  Its my Alma Mater and the only team I have ever cheered for since I was a child.

5. My two favorite MLB teams the Yankees (American League) and the Braves (National League).

6. I don't like beans.  I can eat green beans, but every other bean is just plan awful. 

7. I am a very talkative and outgoing person; however, I also find the older I get, the more I enjoy listening more than I do being chatty. 

8. I love that my weekday life and my weekend life are totally different.  During the week I am social, workaholic, and going full speed from the time I get up to the time I go to bed; however, on the weekends I like to be quiet, move at a VERY SLOW PACE, and keep an extremely low profile. 

9. I am obsessed with Brooke's Glycerin series tennis shoes.  I am on my 3rd pair, and love to get them each year when the new version is released. 

10. I listen to Christian music 90% of the time, and the other 10% is filled with just about every other type of music. 

11. I am very tenderhearted.

12. I have never had long nails.  I just cannot seem to grow them out.

13.I typically do not have an emotional attachment to "things" other than pictures.  I think its my dislike for clutter that drives this feeling.

14.  I analyze everything. 

15.  I love giving back.  That feeling of blessing someone else, means more to me than getting something for myself.

16.  I am obsessed with Kate Spade purses.  So classic.

17. Ages 23 - 26 were the three toughest times in my life, yet I learned more about myself in those three years than I had in the 23 years before that. God is faithful, and always makes beauty out of ashes. 

18. I only own 2 pairs of shoes that are not black.  The rest are some version of black shoes.

19. My three favorite moments in life were: Graduating from UTK, Marrying the Love of my Life, and Following the Direction of the Lord to move back home a year and half ago.

20. Life is good and I am soooo blessed.  I have an incredible husband, amazing parents, and the best family.  And, I am excited for all the future holds.

post signature

No comments

© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig