Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

The Unofficial Start to Summer.............



Hello.....Long Weekend! I am excited the unofficial start to summer is here on this Memorial Day Weekend!  I simply love summer time.  In our house it usually means a little more travel, a lot more time with friends and family, and enjoying the sun being up until 9pm!

When I hopped on here this morning, I realized that I have not blogged since March.....eek!  I am not sure why this season in my life did not lead to me blogging more, but every time I would hop on to blog, my mind would just go blank.  However, I have some ideas on future blog topics, so hopefully this summer I can get back into the swing of blogging again.

Okay, back to Memorial Day fun!  We kicked off the weekend by heading to Nashville for the Jimmy Buffett Concert at the Ascend Amphitheater. We had an awesome time, and I loved seeing Jimmy at this new venue.  Definitely my new favorite venue to date for seeing Buffett.


We headed to Nashville on Thursday Morning for an afternoon of shopping at Opry Mills and then relaxing in our hotel room at Gaylord Opryland Hotel.

 
 We had some fun with SnapChat this weekend. 

Entertaining myself on the drive with some Red Nose Day Fun!
 
View from our room! 


 Photo: Via Kristy Davis 

 View from our Room.........so relaxing



 Next we headed downtown to eat at Puckett's.  The food was awesome, 
and the perfect pre-Concert meal.  
Photo Credit: Via Puckett's FB

 Trying to stay dry..........it rained for about 30 minutes before the concert. 
But, then it stopped and the weather was PERFECT! 

Found our seats and waiting out the rain. 

Pre Concert Selfie! 
So thankful my hubby introduced me to Buffett over 10 years ago!


 Jimmy......... Loved our seats! 

 Buffett with my Sweetie. 
And yes, I have been wearing this shirt for over 10 years to Buffett Concerts. 



On Friday Morning, we got up and headed back to Opry Mills so I could meet up and catch up with a good friend, and then we headed off to Franklin to shop downtown.  
It was a perfect day, and loved wandering in and out of these fun shops. 
Photo Credit: Downtown Franklin FB

We ended our time at Gary's for a late lunch.  
After eating, we headed back east for a 5 hour drive home. 
Photo Credit: Gary's FB

We had a great time kicking off the holiday weekend, and I am excited for all the summer holds. 

Happy Summer!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f127/kim47m/sig_zpsb1b3383c.png




post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig