Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

March 2016 Recap

As I try to get caught up with blogging, I thought I would share a few posts that recap the last three months.  In today's post, I am tackling March. 

March was a fun month, and here are a few highlights.

We kicked off the month with buying new furniture for our sun room and home office.  Above is a picture of the sun room.  We got the furniture from Rooms 2 Go and rug from Lowes.  I am still working on the decor, but I love this room especially in the mornings when the sun is coming up over the large farm that our property backs up to. Such a peaceful place.

 I headed to Asheville for the weekend to attend a women's conference.  These are three of my favorite Christian leaders, and loved seeing them on stage together. 

 I was honored this year to be a part of Lead Bristol, and one of my all time favorite activties we did was this puzzle test.  When our team started it took us nearly a minute to put it together; however, after working through it, we got it down to 6 seconds.  This is a picture of us working together to get it done.

We set up a fun display at the movie theater to promote the museum.  Love working with our local partners to promote the museum. 

We hosted Easter at our house this year, and here is our group selfie.  It was so nice having our entire family in our home to celebrate. 

BCM's marketing team spent a day filming for a Festival video we released in May.  Two of my favorite co-workers drove a stick shift around town for an hour to get the perfect shot.  Love these two. 

April update coming soon. 

Hope you enjoyed.


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig