Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

The Last 6 Weeks!

Hey Friends!!

Well its obvious that blogging has not been a priority in the past few months, and you know what, that's okay.  I have sat down a few times to write, and my mind has gone blank and I've been unsure on what to share.  However, today has been one of the first quiet days I've had in a really long time.  I have no plans, no where I need to be, and you know what - I am really good with that.

The past 6 weeks have been awesome, and to help me capture all that has been going on, here are a few pictures. 



 So 6 Weeks, we were dealing with our first big snow!!
This is a view from our backyard. 

 And, my car would not get into the driveway! 
Matt was able to get it in later that week!  LOL! 

 Front Yard & Neighborhood! Live'n in the country is tough sometimes.

My face after 2 hours of shoveling snow while Matt was at work.  GEEZ! 


 I kicked off this bible study and its AMAZING!!  

 Taking on this workout this year, and its been life changing.  
Love the results.  Down 30lbs. 

 I've been reading a lot this year, and finished this awesome book last month. 
So insightful and helpful. 


 We kicked off a groundhog day promotion at the museum, and I loved these little guys. 

 Do a little TV to promote the groundhogs  and the special promotion.

I also got the opportunity to speak at the Lowes Women Leadership Conference and had an incredible time. 
Love working with this amazing group of women. 

Leah and I headed to Nashville for a few meetings, and we had a little cheat meal at Hattie B's! 
I finished the Simplicity Challenge, and if you follow me on Instagram you kept up with these daily posts.  It was a lot of fun and great tips. 

 Lead Bristol is going great!  Here is our class at WCYB TV!

The group also visited the museum, and it was an honor to have them in the museum. 

Winter months are good snuggle nights with the boys.  
Yes, they are laying on top of me.  LOL!

 Its awards season - and that means time for the Advertising Awards. 
First up - NE TN Addys!  I was honored to go with two of my favs - Rob and Rhonda! 

 Our table! 


Took home 3 awards!!

 
Next week, we headed to the SW VA Addys!  
The theme - Pretty in Pink!


Another Saturday Night with these 2!!

And, we took home 2 more awards!


Finally, in my spare time I binged watched the new Fuller House. 
I really liked it, and so glad there is a Season 2. 
(And, yes its Cheesy.  But so was the original!)

And, this past week I created my own emoji! 
Ha!!  Its the simply things. 

Have a great weekend! 

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig