Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Pause


I absolutely love the week between Christmas Day and New Years Day!  I traditionally take the week off from work, and spend time cleaning up our home, organizing drawers and closets, and really preparing myself for the year ahead. And, that is exactly what I did last week.  I only worked one day between Christmas and New Years, and for the rest of the week I worked around the house.   I got to spend a lot of time at home, and I loved every minute of it.

I CLEANED, ORGANIZED, and knocked off several projects around the house. Plus I was lucky Matt was off a few extra days last week, so we could both tackle a few projects together. 

So what did we do - Check Out This List Below..........

#1 - All Christmas Decor Taken Down and Put Away

#2 - Organized our closets.

#3 - Caught up on the "Out-of-Ordinary" Laundry - things like Bathroom Rugs, Guest Bath Towels, Cat Rugs, etc.

#4 Picked Up and Organized our Garage

#5 - Help my hubby put together my two new rockers.

#6 - Ordered New Books to Kick off a Fun Year of Reading

#7 - Bought New Worship Music - I cannot wait to share my Winter Playlist with you soon.

#8 - And, finally I enjoyed being at HOME

I feel so ready to take on 2016 and see what all the Lord has in store for me and my family.

Have a blessed Monday!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig