Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

My 36th Year.............



Wow, I simply cannot believe that I am on the other side of 35.  In four (4) years, I will be 40 and WOW, timing is flying by.  Each year, around my birthday I contemplate my goals for the next year, and below are 36 manifestos that would sum up my thoughts about living the best life at 36! This is the advice I would give my younger self.  :-) And, please note that I meant to post this last month, and just realized it was still in the drafts folder.  LOL!

1. First things first - Word In, Workout, Work Plan
To be successful at anything, I must start each day in The Word of God and praying and talking to the Lord.  Next, its essential that I workout 6-7 Days a Week.  Finally, I must plan out my meals in advance, and follow the plan.  It doesn't mean that I will never go off the plan (bc I am sure some days I will), but if I have a goal in mind, and a path of how to get there, then all I have to do is work the plan to succeed.

2. Do what I love, and love what I do.
I am so blessed to have a job that I simply love.  I am passionate always doing my best, and love being part of something in my hometown that helps promote tourism and growth.

3. Its the EVERYDAY, not just the every now and then.
Tackle all goals one day at a time.

4. What the heart knows, the heart knows.
Always trust my  gut and intuition. 
 
5. Quit Caffeine
I actually quit all caffeine a little over two months ago, and plan to continue.


6. Clean Space = Clean Head Space
I truly believe this motto, and its why I spend more time than most people organizing and keeping things in order.

7. Define what success is, and go after it.

8. Step on the snake before breakfast.
Each day, tackle the one thing that I am dreading the most first thing in the morning.  It could be a work task, or even  a workout, just do it.  My day will only get better from there.

9. Travel Often
Travel more with my hubby, friends, and family.

10. Remember only true PEACE can come from the Lord. 
Be still and wait and trust on the Lord, and He will lead me on an incredible journey. 

11. Everything I want and need is up to me (and the Lord) to make it happen.
Don't be lazy in pursuing my dreams. 

12. Always be perfectly clear and not beat around the bush.
My natural tenancies is to be an encourager and to make people feel good; however, its my goal to be more upfront with people and really communicate my concerns and opinions (in a kind and loving manner.)

13. Always remember, if its meant to be, it will happen. 

14. My Focus Determines My Faith 

15. Believe in Hard Stops for Prayer


16. Identify sources of stress and work a solution.

17. Get enough sleep.

18. Play Together, Stay Together
Begin planning our 10 Year Anniversary.

19. Integrity above all else.

20. Excellence in everything I do. 

21. Pray, laugh, play more.

22. Daily Stillness Appointments

23. Maintain a strong social circle outside of work, as life cannot always revolve around work.

24. Make a commitment to leave work on time or at least a little earlier than normal.

25. I am complete in Christ.

26. Get to work a little early to get a head start on the day.

27. Always have a hobby.

28. Be a good steward of what the Lord has given me.

29. Always choose encouragement over being critical.

30. True Love is a BIG Deal......Treasure It! 
And, I am thankful that I got to experience true love with my soul mate at the age of 16, and we are still in love 19 years later. 

31. Gratitude
Always remain thankful.

32. Study God's Word.
Know it, etch it on my heart and mind.

33. Know, believe, and claim  the promises of God over my life.

34. Family First

35. Give more than I receive.

36. Live a life of adventure, faith, and excellence.

Here is to an incredible 36th Year!! 
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig