Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its the most wonderful time of year!

Christmas 2015 was simply one of the best yet!  And, I think one of the reasons I felt that way was because we are actually are living closer to our families this year. Over the past few weeks, I have stuffed as much Christmas activities into our schedules are possible.  And, these last few days have been hectic, but in a really good way.

Davis Family Tradition  - Watching White Christmas

I only had to work 3 days during Christmas week, so on Tuesday night I got the chance to hang out with two of my favorites.  My sweet friend Ryana came over for dinner and we had a great time catching up.  She is getting ready to head back to Cambodia where she now lives full time, and I just tried to soak up all the time I could get with her.  A little later in the night, my best friend Tiffany decided to come over and spend the night, and we had the best time catching up too.  It was so good for my soul to spend some much needed time with both friends.  Since they both live so far away, its nice when we find ourselves in the same city.  My heart was just so full.

Christmas Church Service (Sorry the pic is so blurry.)

On Wednesday night, Matt and I headed to Christmas church service at my old church in Kingsport, and after service we headed to dinner with Tiffany and her husband Derek.  We had a great time catching up and just spending time together.

Christmas Eve Family Selfie

On Thursday (Christmas Eve), we headed to breakfast at mom and dad's house, and its been a meal I have been craving for weeks.  Three words - Biscuits and Gravy.  YUM!!  After breakfast, we ran a few more errands and then came home and rested.  Christmas Eve night was filled with Family Dinner and just a great night enjoying everyone.

Christmas Day - Davis Family Selfie

On Friday (Christmas Day), we got up early and spent a quiet morning at home opening gifts and enjoying time together.  We then got ready and headed back to mom and dads for home made cheese danishes (MY FAV) and presents.   After time with the Malone Family, we headed to Matt's parents house for Christmas lunch and then had time with my In-Laws, opening gifts and having a great time.

Tis the Season

It was an awesome Christmas, and I got more than I ever deserved.  I am so grateful for my family and all the love we have for each other.

This weekend I am going to rest, take it easy, and enjoy this holiday for a few more days.  Next weeks will be all about preparing for 2016!!

Be Blessed My Friends!! 


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig