Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

December...........What a Month!!

This month has been...........CRAZY BUSY!!  I have been going non-stop since Thanksgiving and I simply LOVE IT. I thought it would be fun to do a recap post; however, WARNING....this is picture OVERLOAD! Enjoy!

We kicked off the month hosting a Casting Party for the Orthophonic Joy Film!
This project has been so much fun, and it was great to have many of the cast and our OJ friends at the party.

The next day we revealed the new BCM Display at the Bristol VA Welcome Center. 

Later that week we all posed for the staff picture for the New Year's Card.  
Can you guess our theme??

Later that same day, I headed over to Acuff Chapel to visit the film crew.  
Check out two of my favs Delnora and Carl. 

Group Photo 

Group Photo

After the film shoot I headed home, packed my bags, and headed to NYC to celebrate my B-Day!!

Times Square Selfie at 6:30 a.m. 

Eating at an authentic NYC Diner - The Red Flame



Next we headed to Top of the Rock to enjoy an early morning view of NYC!
Perfect way to start the day. 

So excited I got to go to NYC with my sweetie!!

This view is simply amazing!!

The TODAY SHOW!!
Had to get this sign because it had my birth date on it.  LOL! 

THE TREE!!

Ice Skating at Rockefeller Center

 Then we headed across the street to take in the beauty of St. Patrick's Cathedral

The Nativity at St. Patrick's 


 Next we headed to Central Park, and it did not dissapoint.

Skating in Central Park 

After Central Park we hopped on a bus and road downtown!

We stopped at Macy's and the Christmas decorations were spectacular!

Next we headed to lunch and then dessert at Max Brenner's!

After lunch, we visited to 9/11 Memorial, and it was so moving.
Just walking up to the fountains I felt so much emotion.  

This fountain and entire memorial is incredible. 
Then we strolled down to Battery Park to view the Statue of Liberty


We ended our visit with a little Broadway Show, that was AMAZING!


I got back home in time for a BIG presentation to the Community!!


After the presentation I was excited to get home and begin enjoying the holidays. 
Check out the Davis Boys!!

I volunteered at a Benefit Concert!  Check out one of my fav. local bands - Bill and the Belles! 

The next week, I had LEAD BRISTOL! I simply love this program, and my fellow classmates are amazing!

We also got a chance to catch several of our dear friends be in their church Christmas play.
Sometimes I love being back at our old church.  We have so many great memories there. 

And, then Matt and I headed to Speedway in Lights with these two crazy people for a little Christmas fun!

Love celebrating Christmas this my hubby!!
Last year we rushed through Christmas because we were in the midst of a move, so this year we have really soaked it up and really enjoyed the season. 

Of course, what's Christmas without Christmas movies!! We got to watch all of holiday favorites.

And, somehow in the midst of everything we were able to get ADELE Tickets!!! WOOHOO!!

The weekend before Christmas, I was able to get all the presents wrapped and finally got a chance to relax and enjoy the season!

After Christmas, my sweet Sis-In-Law invited me to the Barter to see Miracle on 34th Street!

So blessed by her friendship, and so honored I get to call her family! 

Yes, December has been CRAZY!  And, it just makes me excited for all the fun and excitement that 2016 holds! 

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig