Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

2015............What an Incredible Year!!

WHAT A YEAR!!  2015 has definitely been one of my favorite years so far in life.  Matt and I experienced a lot of change this year, but with all the change has brought a lot of adventure, laughter, and most of all great memories.  

If I had to pick one word to describe 2015 it would HAPPY.  

I am just so happy with where the Lord has taken us this year, and I am very excited for all 2016 has in store.  Before we ring in the new year, I thought I would take a fun look back at all the excitement this year. 

 This time last year, we were packing up our Knoxville House. 
The Lord really blessed us with selling our house. 
It when on the market in January and we sold it in 5 hours!! God is so good. 

I could not have imaged this year with out these two ladies.  We make up the BCM Marketing Team, and we have worked so hard this past year to promote all that BCM is doing. 
I am so blessed to work alongside these two!! 


 I tried Ridgewood Bluechesse Dressing for the first time this year! 
And, yes it lived up to all the hype!
And, yes I grew up in Bluff City and never ate this stuff until recently.  LOL! 

Matt and I headed to Pigeon Forge in February to surprise Jamie for his birthday! 
It became a couples getaway, with Matt and I, Jamie and Kristy, and Chad and Ashley.  
Hope we can do it again this year!

 It was a little snowy, but we didn't mind.  It was nice to get away for the weekend! 

In  February we closed on our house and moved in with my In-Laws until we could find a new home. Living with the Davis Family was great, and they took such good care of us. 
So blessed with incredible In-Laws.

 Then the snow came.  Everywhere I went it snowed. 

 I headed to Galax and Wytheville, and woke up to snow. 

 I headed to Nashville and woke up to snow. 

 This was  one of my favorite FB messages this year!  Ha!

 Work also took me to Chicago for a few days, and I had the great opportunity to traveling with two of my favorite tourism ladies.  We had a great time visiting media in Lexington, Cincinnati, and Chicago.

 When I arrived in Chicago I got to reunite with our Bristol crew.
Love these folks, and love working with each of them to promote our hometown. 

 In April, my best friend Tiffany was able to come home and we headed to the Biltmore for the day. We had such a great time!!

 At the end of April, we headed back to Galax to promote OJ and BCM at Houston Fest 
After that weekend, I headed to beach with Matt and Jamie for a few days after their AirSoft tournament. It was nice to slow down for a few days and spend time with my hubby and bro-in-law!

 Another bucket list item was scratched off this year when I saw Garth Brookes in concert.  
WHAT A SHOW!!

 The best part was I got to go with some of my best friends!! 

In June, we headed to the Ryman to celebrate the release of OJ!  
This OJ Marketing team has been the best this year!!

Many nights this year were spent listening to amazing music at the museum.  I love this venue, and my love for great music has truly expanded this past year. 

 In May, Matt and I found the PERFECT HOUSE, and we closed in late-June! 
We have spent the summer and fall, really making this house our home.

 In August, I headed to Dahlonega, GA for our second year of Marketing College. 

I LOVE OUR CLASS!!

I kicked off the fall by being accepted into Lead Bristol!  
I simply LOVE this group, and we are having the best time! 

 In September, we kicked off the 15th Annual BRRR Music Festival. 

 The crowds were amazing!!

And, this team was amazing!! I love High Road! 

 Matt and I got to celebrate our sis-in-law's sister, Whitney, get married in September.  
This is a pic of Kristy and I at the reception. 

 In October, I headed to Raleigh for the IBMA conference! 
This is one of my new favorite bands - MIPSO recording a Radio Bristol Session!

 Oh I just LOVE this picture.  I won't go into why there is a sticker on my boss Leah's leg; however, it just reminds we of how much FUN we have had this year marketing and promoting BCM. There is never a dull moment.

 I just LOVE this picture too!  Meeting "Carol Norma" has been a highlight this year for sure. 

 In October, we got to relax and head to Florida with two of my favorite couples. 
This vacay was by far one of my favorites.
We spent over a week in a beach house that was a few steps from the ocean.
Simply the best! 

 After vacay, we headed to Tuscaloosa to watch the Vols take on the Tide!
It was my first UT away game, and definitely will not be my last.  

 In late-October I decided to start a journey that was LONG OVERDUE!
I completely changed my eating habits, started working out, and got a coach to help me. 
The 21 Day Fix has given me incredible results, and in just under 9-weeks I have dropped 25 pounds. I still have a long road ahead of me, but excited to continue this journey next year. 

 One of the best parts of moving home, has been the family get together, especially during football season.  Even the "Davis Boys" got into the action.  Check out my MIL holding Lil Man Davis! 
 In November, mom, Ryana, and I headed to Biltmore for a fun day of brunch and catching up. 

 In December, Matt and I headed to NYC to celebrate my B-Day!!  

 And, Christmas was great this year!  
We watched all kinds of Christmas movies, one a night for nearly 3 weeks!

 Christmas Eve Family Selfie!

Christmas Day Selfie! 

I hope you enjoyed my 2015 in Review!  Looking forward to all that 2016 has to offer.

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig