Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Siesta Scripture #12 of 24



I cannot believe we are half way through 2015's Scripture Memory Project.The days seem to fly by, and before I know it another 15 days have passed by.  This next verse is scripture that the Lord really placed on my heart recently in my quiet time.  Over the past few years, I have lost some friendships that have been very near to my heart.  I sometimes don't understand why the Lord decided to take them out of my life, but the void of not having them there often times makes me incredibly sad.  And, Apps like TimeHop, don't make things easier because when I least expect it, I see a photo from 2, 3, 4, 5+ years ago that reminds me of amazing times with those good friends. I trust that if those friendships are meant to be they will be, but until them, I will trust the Lord in the friendships He brings into my life. 

No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it,but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." (Phil 3:13 NIV)

Be blessed my friends!


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig