Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Welcome with a Wreath

Its official.  In the coming weeks, Matt and I will be homeowners again! Woohoo!  And, what better way to kick off all the new decorating projects than to start with the front porch.  I've already picked out pillows for my front porch chair and have my flower pots ready to go, but I am in search of a new front porch wreath.

Here are a few ideas I have been looking at:






After looking through these pics, it seems like I like Hydrangeas, Burlap, a Monogram Letter, and a LARGE Wreath.  Looks like a trip to Hobby Lobby is coming soon. 

For additional front porch inspiration, here are a few other elements I am using for inspiration:


I will post new front porch pictures in the coming months.  I am just so excited to start decorating again. 

Happy Monday!

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig