Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Life Update.................

 

So much has happened in the last few weeks, and to make sure I remember everything, I wanted to hop on here and do a short update to capture all the fun things going on.

Since my last post, I have worked tediously on marketing and promoting a new music album for work that is being distributed by Sony Music.  We've placed an offer on a house and hoping to close by the end of the month.  I've traveled to Nashville to tape a show that reminds we of the old Hee-Haw.  I'm overseeing the marketing for a launch of a radio show.  I've seen two Barter Shows.  Marked an item off my Bucket List - saw Garth Brooks in Concert.  And, finally, in my downtime, I find myself roaming the aisles of Home Depot and Lowes trying to come up with decorating ideas for our new home.

Here is a little peak into the past few weeks:

Two Page Spread in Nashville Scene - LOVE THIS AD!!

 GARTH!!

 Floor Seats were amazing!

 One of my best friends - Nikki & I at Garth.  

 Promoting Orthophonic Joy on Larry's Country Diner

 Love these two ladies!!

 This chic always makes me laugh! 
And, yes, that is the chicken guy behind us.

 Launching WBCM!! Press Conference

 Media! 

Media Interviews 

Downtown Bristol during Border Bash!! 

 Barter Theatre Show #1 - Keep on the Sunny Side at The Carter Fold 

 Amazing Show with an Amazing Cast!!! 

Barter Show #2 - Mary Poppins 
 
Amazing Show!!  Great job to the entire Barter team for making this show your own.  
Simply amazing!

These next few weeks are going to be a little hectic as we close on our house, stay busy at work, and start the process of making our new house our home. 
 
Three words sum up my mood - Life is Good! 

Happy Sunday Friends!!!


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig